MyTunnel.info will explain step by step how to use OpenVPN in tcpVPN.com Via Android
1. Open the OpenVPN Connect applications that have been downloaded in playstore.
2. Click on the “plus” in the bottom right corner.
3. Select the import VPN Profile.
4. Find VPN config file extension .ovpn that have been downloaded from tcpvpn.com appropriate account has been created. Here I use a VPN account Indonesia TCP443.
5. If it is open, straight to the Authentication section Tick the Save user and password – Enter the username and password – click on the back arrow.
6. Then click on the save icon.
7. To connect touch slide button on the side VPN profile that you have created.
8. to disconnect simply click the stop button at the top right up to his status as an image. If you already exit the application.
// This tutorial by MyTunnel.info //