How to Connect SSH Using HTTP Injector (SC Luna) – MyTunnel.Info will give tutorial step by step How to connect SSH using HTTP Injector,
- First you must have application Http injector and Account SSH.
- You can create free Account SSH on http://fastssh.com/, you will see some continent. In This Section I’m Choose Asia.
- After That choose One of the server countrie.
Then choose sub server. In This Section I’m Choose server singapore then choose Server Singapore MCT
- Choose Your Username And Password, Don’t Forget To Checklist Captcha Then Click “Create Account”. this account will be active for 3 days or if you want Create account for 1 week you can enter the username bellow “Create account for 1 week” then click “create ssh account”. scroll down find “Continue Create Account” then click it. after that choose pasword, checklist Captcha then Click “Create Account”. Now Your Account ready To Use
- After You Create Your Account, Open application Http injector
- Click ssh setting then Input the ssh account you’ve just create before
- After that if you want to make your own payload click menu than click payload generator or if you already have config, click option menu, click config then click import config. in this section i already have config
- Now checklist Dns google then click start.
wait until http injector conected, you can look conection status in log tab
- If Already connected then it will look like below and happy free internet
Tutorial By MyTunnel.Info